User avatar

mellophone7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hall of 100 Mirrors

    This is SO cool! I love this! Sorry, but I can't really think of anything constructive to say. I just love it! Keep on writing!!!

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night on the Atlantic

    I really liked this. I haven't seen the movie Titanic, either, (although I know one of my friends has), but I knew almost immediately what you were talking about. It ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Another Boy Meets Girl

    This is a good starting point for a poem. I think that the flow (as mentioned before) could probably be cleaned up a little bit, because it seemed to jump ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Welcome To Our Society

    In a sad way, this reminds me of America, almost, because we're so focused on the outer appearance of a person, and not what's inside, and the people who have ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jump

    Adding in that extra stanza (in my opinion) would definitely help this poem. It just helps to give a bit more background on the "friend." Great job on this poem!

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Forbidden Sea

    This is really cool. It gave me a completely new perspective on "Merkind." I wish I had something more constructive to say, but I really didn't find any mistakes, so ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shipwreck

    It worked. I get an extremely vivid picture in my mind. This poem portrayed a shipwreck with perfect accuracy. There's not really much more to be said other than I ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nightrise

    I love this poem. It gives me a very clear picture in my mind, and what makes it even better is that I have never seen a poem written like ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer Storm

    I see the clouds gather on the horizon to drive away the sun. Pure white, they rise up and envelop the sky, covering the blue. As they draw near, bright ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tell Me It's Okay

    This is a very good poem, and, as stated before, it does describe life very well. I will mention that you did stretch the rhyming at some points in the ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Neurosis

    This was pretty good. It was very deep, and well written, but the larger words made it a little bit more difficult to understand. Try substituting those words out to ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bug Killer

    Hi! I liked this, but I'm still the kind of person who, when I see a bug, will squash it. It's good, though! Just a few things: This deed is ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am a Poet

    I love this poem. This is my absolute favorite stanza. The pen is my instrument. Words are my music. The world and more Are my inspiration. I am a poet. ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear, YWS

    Yay for you! This got featured!! :) I've only been a member for two months now, and I got two of my poems featured recently, too, so I was very ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unknown Love

    To answer EtCetera's question: I guess I never completely thought about it. When I was writing it, I kind of thought of the entire thing from the speaker's point of ...

    Apr 29, 2011


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey