-
Re: Untitled
This is a very good start for your first poem. Your writing style is pretty amazing, but with this poem, you didn't quite seem to get to the point until ...
May 11, 2011 -
Re: Fair Friendship
I like this. I just noticed that the third stanza only had 3 lines versus 4, and that just seemed to stick out a lot to me. It didn't seem ...
May 11, 2011 -
Re: I hate love poems
I actually love reading poems that are all about "I hate this, but I'm going to write about it anyway." :) So, first, thumbs up to that. I think that ...
May 11, 2011 -
Re: Happiness
Thanks for your review! Yeah, I wasn't quite sure how to end it, and when I wrote it, it seemed okay, but I wasn't quite pleased with it. Would this ...
May 7, 2011 -
Re: Silence
What is silence? Is it When there is no sound of humans, No talking, no laughter? Is it When the birds don't sing, Not sounding their presence? Is it When ...
May 7, 2011 -
Re: Happiness
Happiness Is lying on the grass Cool and prickly to your fingertips With a warm sun above Happiness Is listening to the birds Singing out their music Finally free of ...
May 7, 2011 -
Re: My Dear Person
I honestly just loved this. It really goes in deep with a relationship with God, and it's fun to read, because you have dialogue between two different people, one a ...
May 6, 2011 -
Re: Hope
I actually really liked both, although if I had to pick, I would say that the rewritten one is better. You did a drastic improvement on it, and the poem ...
May 6, 2011 -
Re: The Lightning Strikes
I like this. Although it does seem to be lacking something, I'm not sure what, it's still special in its own way. Your style's nice. Keep writing!
May 6, 2011 -
Re: Shout it to the World.
Haha, I love this! I can totally relate to it! I have just a few comments and suggestions to make. There once was a young girl, smart and slick . ...
May 6, 2011 -
Re: Because I'm a Christian
Wow. I really love this. I know this isn't much of a review, but I just need to say that I really like it. Great job!
May 5, 2011 -
Re: Catch a Falling Star
I love this, and I also cannot believe that this is one of your first poems. I did notice a few errors, but I think that everybody already covered them. ...
May 5, 2011 -
Re: Divine Inspiration
I honestly did not notice that the first, fourth, seventh, and tenth lines were connected until I read it for, like, the third time. Of course, I read this at, ...
May 5, 2011 -
Re: Assassin
The way you went into detail, but not too much, left you wondering why he wanted to kill someone. The last line that shows he's human, and he felt some ...
May 3, 2011 -
Re: Only You
I am caught in the middle of an uncontrollable storm. Only you can calm it. I am forever lost, constantly trying to find my way. Only you can lead me. ...
May 2, 2011
