User avatar

melcally

  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood- The Courtesan

    I love the ode to A.C. I don't play ( too nerve racking ) but for some reason I love watching my guy friends play it, I like the story. ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Laramie project

    I have the book; it sitting on my shelf collecting dust. It was on my 10th grade reading list but I read the first few chapters; and just couldn't get ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I'm glad to see that I wasn' t the only one who dislike this book. Very overrated. I read in my AP literature class; and I was VERY disapointed. I ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I went in to the hunger games not really knowing what any of them were about but when I started I was hooked. I even had a few dreams that ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    Hungar Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins is a very good trilogy. It's exciting and kind of scary. Look them up if you haven't heard of them. It ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Anything by Kevin Brooks. I bought two of his books from because of his great reviews but his books aren't for me. In 'Lucas' 45% of each chapter is spent ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter Wonderland

    Oh my! I am a fan! I've always love taking pictures but notw I'm really getting in photograhy, I'm even taking a course. But your pictures are just beautiful, I ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my anime sketch pad part 1

    Wow! Very nice. I can't draw anime but I "dabble" in cartoons. This is very good and I love how bold they are! I regonize the first one, Naruto, right? ...

    Dec 19, 2010


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso