User avatar

melcally

  • Official Polls Re: Genre Battle

    I enjoy Fictional Drama, good well developed dialogue and some great characters that make me care for the people. Action and Adventure is great; but it's hard to find one ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Reviewing Sunday on February 27 (GMT)

    Where was I the last Reviewing sunday? I hope I can attened. My weekends are so busy. I hope I get some reviews also, I just wish I could return ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hi, nice to meet you. I'd love to check out some of you work, check out mine if you'd like :D . And Welcome I just joined in December2010 and ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moira's Kid: Today's the first day of the rest of our lives

    WARNING THIS HAS MATURE LANGUAGE Just finished the rough draft; I hope you like it, of course I'm opening to your creative criticism that's why I'm on YWS to become ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood- The Courtesan

    I love the ode to A.C. I don't play ( too nerve racking ) but for some reason I love watching my guy friends play it, I like the story. ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: E for everyone? (Hey)

    That's great welcome, I'm still "freshmeat" at the moment too. I'm glad you finally found your 'one'. I can say from experience: doesn't it just feel good to write something ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Confessions of a neglected child

    Wrote this exactly 2 years ago to the day! Wow what a coinkydink! According to my time, I wrote/finished this at 2:47am ([i]what's with me and late night writings?!? ) ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    I was going to click the 'submit' button on the tab. I couldn't find it. I realised it was hidden under a serious amount of 'unuse dust'. *coughs* Yes, it's ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. This is my bucket list. Be warned, it's pretty long! 1. Kiss someone in the rain 2. Write and publish several novels 3. ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    The first reason is probably the reason I love this website so much, though; I been on here for two/three weeks ( At the most ). I've loved writing ever ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Names...what do you do?

    I enjoy thinking up names. It's one of my favorite parts! I do end up changing the name a lot, though. Sometimes when I'm writing the character they'll start off ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Hola, Konichiwa, Aloha, Hello, etc

    Hi everyone! Just thought I'd let everyone know that I exist. My name is Melanie; you can call me Mel or Melly, if you want, I don't care. I'm 18, ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nathaniel Stone, Runaway

    Nicely done. I loved how you gave us a sense of who he was in the beginning. Some writer can be a bit repetitious when it comes to explaining the ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am Just Another Teenager

    I'm just another angry kid with no home training another liar with teenage angst - Does this mean teenage fear? Teenage angst is a term meaning the stress or anxiety ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am Just Another Teenager

    Something I wrote a couple of weeks ago at 3am when I couldn't sleep. Eh. The pressures of adolescents. :( I'm just another angry kid with no home training another ...

    Dec 19, 2010


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)