User avatar

megsug

A Slightly Used Wall

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Indecisive Fate Ch.3

    You might want to see if you can make that a little clearer, perhaps?

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: House of the rising sun chapter 3

    It's a bug. Nate is working on it. So sorry. I'll review the whole thing when it's done.

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: GemsWorld Quest Chapter 7: The jewel

    As soon as review day's done, I'd be happy to do a huge edit for you to show you what I noticed. :) And a lot of people hate commas. ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Fall or Rise: Chapter 5

    Gel is actually another word for girl that I was stealing from some cultures. The next episode will probably start with Merin, but I'm not entirely happy with that ending ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: Days of Gold Gone By: Ep.Five

    Ah. That makes much more sense. No problem about the alcohol tidbit.

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Fall or Rise: Chapter 4

    Thanks. xP I'm trying to keep up with this serial pace and it's killing me right now. All of your reviews have been helpful.

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Fall or Rise: Chapter 3

    I was playing with a new style I saw in A Brave New World . Obviously the experiment was a flop. ;)

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ch. 2 To Rise or Fall

    Thanks! I'm hoping to really shine this up later.

    Oct 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Fall or Rise: Chapter 1

    Thanks! Sorry about the typos. I thought I'd caught all of them. xP And I'll work on the detail bit. It hit me as I was going to bed after ...

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Lord's Bane Chapter 2 Part 2

    xP I was afraid my horse stuff was all screwed up

    Aug 26, 2013
  • » Re: Masquerade

    >.> I didn't know this was submitted...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: A Lord's Bane Chapter 1 Part 1

    Nothing gets by Shady. xD Thank you both for your reviews.

    Aug 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Literature Re: Golden Train

    So... I know I told you I would give you the rest of the review, but I realized that I really didn't have much more help to offer. The rest ...

    May 22, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Thoughts of a Used Juice Box

    :) You make me so happy.

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Thoughts of a Used Juice Box

    Aw. Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Thanks for nitpicks as well. :D

    Mar 25, 2013


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown