User avatar

meggwriting

  • Art & Photography Re: Megg's Art Thread

    Thanks guys! And Fries, I know Weird Eye is freaky, that was simply an accident, I was just messing with modifying skin and....tada!

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Megg's Art Thread

    Aww thanks!

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Megg's Art Thread

    My art! Comments greatly welcomed! (photography, photo-manipulation, pixel, traditional, digital, etc!) The Flamingi: A Digital Pal Kawai Desserts (Kawai is basically Japanese for cute!) Pixel Me (old

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mee pictahs

    Hi! I really liked some of these pictures, especially the first one. The lighting was great, the colors popped, and all of the pictures were happy and fun! I really ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    ....*bows down before Almighty Art God* If that's a doodle, I gotta see what you can do when you work hard! You are my new hero, I worship thee...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I'd like to say all. But specifically Twilight Saga (I like the books, but no I don't have a "team" or any of that junk), Some Harry Potter, and sooo ...

    Jul 16, 2010


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers