User avatar

meggwriting

  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    ....*bows down before Almighty Art God* If that's a doodle, I gotta see what you can do when you work hard! You are my new hero, I worship thee...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I'd like to say all. But specifically Twilight Saga (I like the books, but no I don't have a "team" or any of that junk), Some Harry Potter, and sooo ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Good Old Days

    I kinda think some parts are a little corny, I might redo this...some parts just don't sound very good. Remember the days, when we would dress up for fun, And ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Look in the Mirror

    I really liked this, (funny, it fits me almost word for word, but I got my braces off last year) but the rythm wasn't all there. Like: Like at Her ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Real Me

    Please review! My life's a hidden secret, My thoughts throughly protected, My personality a puzzle, My worries intertwined and connected. No one knows or cares, No one knows what I ...

    Jul 15, 2010


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner