-
Re: Megg's Art Thread
Aww thanks!
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
I adore your blue eyes Ultra Violet!
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Megg's Art Thread
My art! Comments greatly welcomed! (photography, photo-manipulation, pixel, traditional, digital, etc!) The Flamingi: A Digital Pal Kawai Desserts (Kawai is basically Japanese for cute!) Pixel Me (old
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: midnight chapter one
First off, this should be rated at LEAST 12 years for swearing. I'd give it sixteen though. Anyway, interesting story, the only flaws were grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. It seems ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Stranger
I really liked your first one, full of details and it was beautifully written. I could easily see each thing happening. Until the final paragraph, I had no idea it ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Mee pictahs
Hi! I really liked some of these pictures, especially the first one. The lighting was great, the colors popped, and all of the pictures were happy and fun! I really ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: (WW Book One) Chapter 1: Part 2
The last part of Chapter 1! I'm desperate for reviews and don't mind harsh crticism, so please, review! Thanks! I try to review back...but I'm not too good at reviewing! ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: (WW Book One) Chapter 1: Part 1
Please review! (I should have a lot of telling, not showing... I'm still trying to get the hand of it.) This is part 1 of Chapter out of 2 parts. ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: school wars beginning
Capitalize first letter of a sentence:T he day was dark, and my eyes grew huge. T his was it. the beginning. we all sat in the gym, 10th through 13th ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Grae
Overall, a great story! The beginning grabs you and, in my case, makes you read the rest. It was a sweet ending and, even in those few paragraphs, I made ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Why Red?
Interesting story, I liked it. But I have a few issues: The children smiled as they gathered around their favorite grandpa, Grand Red, as he began to tell them a ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Wolf Watchers Book One: Counting Stars - Prologue (edited)
(This is twelve and up for some suggestive comments and kind of bad words. The Prologue has none of that though.) This is the Prologue in my new Novel Wolf ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Move On
Okay, I wrote this 'cause I, as a younger child, heard people whispering about my weight. Some of them were 'friends'. I realize now that most people don't care, yet ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?
first story was the Mystical Brooch. My friend at school made up different books for the series, and I wrote and illistrated it... I was like seven... And I never ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Passion
(I'm not an amazing poet, so don't take my review too seriously!) Passion I haven’t written in a long time It’s been hard to feel the flow I haven’t written ...
Jul 16, 2010
