-
Re: Fragile Things: Chapter One
The imagery is great. I like the confusing structure of the dreams, and how it changes from dream to dream to reality. Nice work.
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: heart of glass
The imagery is great, but I think you should review and edit the poem and make sure it is really what you are trying to say before posting it. Also, ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Novels & Novellas (updated)
I don't have a Read/Write tab, and the page that comes up looks different from what is on the video. Is there another way I can do this?
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Disenchanted. (Chapter 1, Blackout)
You have a good basic idea down, but maybe you could try writing out what is going to happen in general, and then filling in the blanks before writing the ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Caged Bird
I really like the imagry, and the structure was very interesting. It was a complete success because you took readers to a place where they could understand what you were ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: The Five Worlds
This is very well writen; the writing style is very clean, and it is a smooth poem to recite. I loved the structure and the story behind it.
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Her Rain Storm
This is impressive- I am never able to do things like spell out a word or name in the first letter of every sentence because the restrictions are too much ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Part 1 of the story behind Spiritglass City
I am writing a novel that is about the child in this story; what do you think so far? I needed to get out the background story before I could ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Part 1 of the story behind Spiritglass City
Baria breathed the clean night air of the forest, calming her pulse. She placed a hand on her rounding belly, three months pregnant. Her husband of the Forest Rights was ...
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Hi everyone
Hi! My name is Meaghan- I am writing a novel at the moment called Spiritglass City, and co-writing another one with ny sister called I Have a Card for That. ...
Oct 14, 2010
