User avatar

medievalwriter

  • General Articles Re: The Forest and the Album

    Just something I had to write for school and thought I'd put it up here as I'm quite proud of it. The Forest and the Album I hold the CD ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The first taste

    Sorry but I have to disagree with you saying that they used the word 'shit'. Since it's an Anglo-Saxon word there is no way that it could have been used ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The leigionary

    Hey. I like the idea so far; Romans have fascinated me for about 7 years now. Sooo..I'll get started I guess. I'll just suggest stuff as I think it should ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Son's Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 1)

    Yeah I can see the punctuation mistakes now. I've had a look at the second chatper and, hopefully, made the changed correctly. Fingers crossed. The flashback bit wasn't really meant ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Son's Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 2)

    Just in case you haven't read any of this story before this point, or if you've forgotten, here's a quick overview of what's happened so far. -Godfrey's father, Edward, had ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Descendant - Prologue/Chapter One [edited]

    I liked it! :D I liked the characterisation in it, they seemed so real and believable, even though they aren't ( I presume? ), which is something that's quite impressive ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, just joined! :D

    Thanks everyone for the welcomes :D I uploaded the first chapter this morning but I'll need to review some more stuff in order to upload the next chapter (im on ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Son's Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 1)

    Just a quick overview of the story in general to avoid any confusion during reading. Feel free to skip this. Set during the early 1200's in the Crusades. The holy ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Medieval England, During The Hundred Years War

    I like it. I think you created a good setting and basis for something strong. I liked the first paragraph where you mentioned the village. I think if you expanded ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Medieval Girl 1

    Looks great! :D I love the detail in her hair and eyes, very well done. I think that colour would take it to a whole new level but it's up ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, just joined! :D

    Hey everyone :D I've just joined so I was advised to post something here just to say what I do. Basically I write stories set in the Middle Ages (hence ...

    Feb 27, 2011


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris