-
Re: Dawn (a novel, unfinished, but very close)
Hey Baywolf! :D I'll be looking at your story today, although I think that most things will have already been covered judging by the amount of reviews, so I'll just ...
Apr 17, 2011 -
Re: A Son's Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 5)
I'm not going to write another overview for this because you can go back over the last few chapters and look at the overviews for them. Plus it's very tedious ...
Apr 16, 2011 -
Re: A Sons Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 4)
Once again just a brief overview of what's happened up to this point for those of you who haven't read any of this story yet, or who have forgotten :P ...
Apr 14, 2011 -
Re: Descendant - Chapter Three
Yeah! First review :P....chufters. Right I'll just get started then. A dull thud coming from the kitchen forced Eon awake. He looked at his clock, groaning as the time registered. ...
Apr 10, 2011 -
Re: Descendant - Chapter Two
Hey again. This chapter definately keeps up the high quality that the first has, so well done. I see that most things have been picked up already so i'll be ...
Apr 10, 2011 -
Re: *Rohan* First Chapter.
Hey! :D Today I shall be reviewing your story. Hold on :) I know you said not to bother of the errors and focus on the plot but I think ...
Apr 9, 2011 -
Re: The Other Reviewer. :)
topic78209.html Could you pleeease have a look at this? It would be very much appreciated :)
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: Open to Review!
I'd really appreciate it if you could have a look at my story I'm working on. Its called 'A Son's Crusade'. I've currently got chapter four done, and working on ...
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: DELETED
Heys :D First off...I hate you for only putting an excert :P I won't be able to concentrate on anything until I read the read haha. Overall I liked it ...
Apr 7, 2011 -
Re: "The Kings' Advisors" beginning
:O A crusades story?! Can this be?! You've got extra attention from me now :D...The Middle Ages are my favourite period in history.. Jeremiah stood, staring out the window before ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: Into the Valley of the Dead pt 1.
Hey :D Wow a war story...one of my favourites :D...I'll get started.. "Although I walk through the valley of the dead, I fear no evil, for you art with me, ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: Into the Valley of the Dead pt 1.
Hey :D Wow a war story...one of my favourites :D...I'll get started.. "Although I walk through the valley of the dead, I fear no evil, for you art with me, ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: A Blade
A blade in the crowd... That's what we are... I watched the castle from the edge of the surrounding forest. The moon shone upon the walls, outlining the guards patrolling ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: War Sucks
Swords clashed in the distance... I charged forward towards a knight who cut down three of my allies. I raised my blade to cut him down when another sword caught ...
Mar 27, 2011 -
Re: A Son's Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 3)
Just a quick overview of what's happened so far. Feel free to skip if you've already read the previous chapters. To be honest, this is my least favourite chapter so ...
Mar 26, 2011
