User avatar

mckeownm

maya papaya

  • Welcome Mat Re: What is happening??!!

    @featherstone9086 haha thank you! this really helps (I don't know if I did it correctly though)

    Jan 22, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is happening??!!

    Welcome aboard! I remember being pretty confused when I first joined as well- you'll get the hang of things! But as Nikayla said, if you have any questions, don't hesitate ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is happening??!!

    Welcome to YWS! Have a wander about the site and get a feel for things. It's a nice place and we're friendly people. ^^ Do you have a favourite genre ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is happening??!!

    Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other names in green or red, as I'm sure they're happy to help! I look ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is happening??!!

    Hi! I am 100% confused as to what I'm doing right now! I just wanted to reply to a comment but now I'm here... I'm new here and I hope ...

    Jan 19, 2017


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison