User avatar

mateeah3

mateeah3

  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    This is amazing! I love how you did the water!

    May 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Random art by me!!

    Very spooky, I like it! I can already tell what the personality of your character is like. ;) A good tip I got once is to not make the clothing ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Earring Eevee

    Awww it's so cute! :) Love its jewlery. Hehe.

    May 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    I took this on Mora Beach. Probably one of the prettiest places I've ever been.

    May 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers.

    Yeah, since the main object in this picture is the flowers, you want them to be more sharp and centered. Also the white things in the background are districations, but ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    I LOVE THE KITTY LAYING ON THE GROUND! So cute!!!!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    Ooooh I likey :-) Its eye is my favorite part.

    Dec 11, 2008


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze