User avatar

mateeah3

mateeah3

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: When I think of a title, you'll be the first to know

    This is an interesting story. Sad. :( I liked it though. It was unique. Though these things bothered me: I didn't get the first paragraph, did the man walking down ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Heart Damage.(Ch.1?)

    This was really sad but well written. The only thing that worries me is it all seems to go a little fast. There were many events happening, and the story ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Ha, table. :P Totally moon... The only one that fits in with the question. :D

    Jun 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dream

    Dream Looking up at me With an innocent face, Begging for me to be on her side. Reaching down to take her out of the well; I fell in myself. ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Isabella Ch. 2

    Chapter Two The stiff stones disrupted me from sleep. When I opened my eyes, it was about as dark as it was with her eyes closed. Quickly and lazily I ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Isabella

    Chapter One The great force of the wind almost pushed Isabella over the edge of the cliff, where rocks tumbled down and splashed into the chilly ocean water. Isabella regained ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death of a Poet

    But you acually did make me have a burning feeling, because I could never write a poem this original... or should I say, special... EDIT: Well, I suppose I shouldn't ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hardcore Dancing While No One's Looking

    I also play the guitar, but I kind of suck at it... haha. I got lessons for awhile, but they didn't last very long, because it was my mom's friend ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Good Enough ch.2

    I agree with Wiggy! I figured out how to read this. loved it. please, oh please post more.

    May 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perfection

    I really liked this poem :D I think the amount of perfects are perfect now... hehe This poem I can really relate too, I feel the same way with some ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Good Enough

    I want to know so bad what she screw'd up on!!! Man, I would never throw away a 100$ gift card. Loved it.

    May 7, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough to Live

    Wow. I was so used to Ellie when it talked about Liza it took me a second or two to realize who she was. I really liked this story. Really, ...

    May 2, 2007


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow