User avatar

mateeah3

mateeah3

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heart

    Hello Abocreature :) This is good to be a last minute thing. I agree that it is a bit lacking, I see there is meaning behind it, but I am ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A no-name Prologue

    Hey writ3rindisguis3! crammed the inside cabin, Saying 'cabin' confused me. Isn't it a car, not a cabin? Hehe ;) With a final wave and a sad smile, my best friend ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Madrigal

    Hey LilSarahBreezy :) I like it this piece! Especially the ending. It's very cute, though I agree with Bittersweet that it is a little bit cheesy. Kudos to you, especially ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    4/10, cupid makes love! We can't kill love... :roll:

    Jun 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken angel

    I think you could make this a lot stronger if you make it longer. We can't get much from your poem (and yes, someone needs to move it, hehe) because ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Confused

    This sounds really interesting, but to get something from it it needs to be longer, I think. I like what you are trying to get it, though. I think you ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (No Title yet) Chapter 3

    Chapter Three I couldn't get my mind off of what Patrick was going to say as I followed Hayden and Dashil home. He wasn't a very serious person, but on ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (No title yet) Chapter 2

    I know, it is short.... Chapter Two This can’t be. I traced the deeply carved words with my fingers. Anna had very unique handwriting, so nobody else could have written ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: (No Title Yet) Chapter 1

    Woo! I finally post something new! I'm not sure if it is very good yet because I wrote it really fast, but feel free to rip it apart. :D Chapter ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Diggin' for Gold

    LOL! That was very hilarious and unique! And of course this is acceptable, silly. :) Great job on showing the emotions, too. I've had that happen to me where I ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    'Til... easy answer, unlike the analogy.

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    You drink soda in a house, just like you drive cars in phones. :) That is amazing logic. I'm so intelligent. :D

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: <3love is love<3 [revised]

    Amen! I imagined a choir singing that when I read it, lol Great job, though! I totally agree and love this message! :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 ~MATeeAH

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thirteen Kisses: Part Two

    Great chapter! I really liked this, and I couldn't even find any correction errors. ;) So good job with that! A couple things I liked was you had some great ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dont read! Couldnt delete entry!!

    This was interesting, and I'd like to hear more. You should defiantly continue. :) ~Mateeah

    Jun 11, 2008


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian