User avatar

mateeah3

mateeah3

  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers.

    Yeah, since the main object in this picture is the flowers, you want them to be more sharp and centered. Also the white things in the background are districations, but ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures

    I LOVE THE KITTY LAYING ON THE GROUND! So cute!!!!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Abandoned {Chapter One}

    Not sure where I am going with this, I just was bored so I started writing. I may write more, not sure yet. Abandoned Chapter One “I am so nervous…” ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 4

    Wow, this is almost as amazing as your Obama poster. :D This is really good! I love the funny things you throw in, like the cat eating teacher. I loved ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled Chapter 2

    Keep going with this!!! Please!! I am needing to read more. :) I like this a lot, it's really good. Frank made me laugh with his little menstruating comment. I ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This cant be the end

    First off, I agree with TL G-Wooster that the beginning is pretty simple and nothing that really draws you in. When you talked about the birth, it sounded like it ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where We Belong

    Wow, I like this a lot. Your words paint a picture, so nice job!!! Can I, um... join your world please? lol. But seriously... that does sound like a pretty ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippocampus Monstrae

    Ooooh I likey :-) Its eye is my favorite part.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Fear thee whom I loved

    Wow, nice job! The Twilight series is one of my favorites. You do need to make sure your rhymes are consistent, and some of those words you plugged in are ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    Speaking of Wicked, if you want a laugh this, is Galinda... Funny stuff eh? Well, I love Wicked, I saw it sometime last year and it was amazing! Unfortunatly, I ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pierced with love

    You portrayed that message really well, good job. :)

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Within words

    I liked this overall, it was simple but gives out a clear message. My only problem was... You even say it when you lay. Even when you lay? That confused ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Haikus

    LOL I laughed on everyone single one too. Especially the doritos one. Hahaha. You have a creative head. :D ~Mateeah

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Love the saying 10/10

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's My Fault

    I agree with everything GML had to say. To me the sentences kind of sounded like someone was trying to talk as fast as they could saying as much as ...

    Jun 21, 2008


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn