User avatar

marzipan

  • Art & Photography Re: la plage, c'est belle!

    Yep, they're not meant to be art, really, just ideas for shots and things. It's a short film about three boys who find a dead body on the beach. It's ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: la plage, c'est belle!

    My friend (seen below in a couple pictures) and I are in the middle of pre-production on a film we're making, and these are some location shots I took last ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Thanks for commenting on my story - if you hadn't, I wouldn't have found your pictures! They're lovely, very beautifully composed. I think the beachscape is my favourite, that sky ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    I am not authorized to view these pages.

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Stolen Words

    :shock: I don't know why, but I love it.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    It took me a while to realize that they're fairly repetitive. You read one, you've read 'em all. Still, I can't say that I didn't enjoy them when I was ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: The Edge Chronicles.

    I adore the Edge Chronicles! I've read them again and again and again...there's something about them that fascinates me. It just goes to show that not all J-fiction has gone ...

    Dec 2, 2004


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle