User avatar

marzipan

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I don't see why this debate need continue. After five pages, we've gotten nowhere. You know why? Because everybody has a stand, and there is very little anyone can do ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    This is my darling Mo (Moses, Momo, Momtaro, Hobo, Homo, Hominy, Stinker, Schookums, Sweet, Handsome, Pooch, Bobo, etc), the neurotic, paranoid German Shepherd/Rotweiler/DuckTolling Retriever/everythi

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.A.R.E. 13+

    I read somewhere that boys around the age of 14 are the most likely to commit sexual assault or rape. Which is weird, because none of my boys would do ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Got a Joke?

    Q: Why did Janey fall out of the tree? A: Because she had no arms.

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Ugh, sorry, completely off topic >

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    In the whole scheme of things, what's another human dead? We're overpopulated as it is, and only finding more and more ways to kill our only predators - illness and ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    Uh. Small, childlike things like Santa's elves and OompaLoompas and porcelin dolls. I like kids but fake ones...creep me out. When I was about 5, I was scared shitless of ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tess, you're hell of cute. Hope you smile like that as often as you can.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    H'okay. Why does this even have to be brought up? People. People? People. PEOPLE! It's like asking the thoughtful question, "Do you think black people should be treated like everybody ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    [quote="Firestarter"][quote]and the Clash[/quote] Damn, I almost forgot them. Well, they're very high in my list.[/quote] le GASP! But at least you remembered them, eh? (I say eh because I'm Canadian.

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Mah mother was a Christian, mah father is a Buddhist. I say was and is because it's like that. My Mom's not really religious anymore. So my dad believes in ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Band Ever

    As far as personal preferences go, Bright Eyes is the best band. Period. But then there's the Beatles, of course, and the Clash, and ooh! and the Unicorns, yes. Plus ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    aah...a month of cold/flu symptoms. Worst ever. Used to have an immune system, don't know where that went. Stuffed up nose, headaches, dizzyness...there was a point when four of my ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    C'est moi. Right after my best friend hacked off all mah hair.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Ha. I must admit - I have baaaad parents. No, I'm joking, but they are a little over-trusting in the alcohol department. If I was the sort, I'd easily be ...

    Jan 26, 2005


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France