User avatar

marzipan

  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus

    "Ho Ho Ho" Santa pin so sharp Cherry nose, holiday cheer See the blood you draw "Evil" You smile and I know That behind those straight, white teeth Is a ...

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The City at the End of the Hall

    Egad! I love this piece! I looked at it, decided it was too long for my idle brain, scrolled down to the comments, read the stanza quoted, fell in love ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In My Way

    Beginning of a short story I haven't gotten around to finishing. Title needs to be different. (Song credit: Leonard Cohen) Like a bird on a wire Like a drunk in ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: Stolen Words

    :shock: I don't know why, but I love it.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Face Cream

    This face cream thing is getting out of hand. "Just one, darling, just buy one." No, I keep telling her, I don't want to buy your face cream. So she ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Toys

    Thank you'se all! I really was stuck on it and all your comments help. I shall change it soon. "You" started off as my friend, cos I was watching her ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Adventures in Yellow

    Hehh...thank you all's. Yeah, it actually didn't occur to me until you guys pointed it out about the midriff/gender confusion. I was thinking midriff = mid = middle = towl ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Toys

    [i]Wrote this last night...late. Not really sure what I was trying to say. Rhythm's off, any suggestions?[/i] You move like a rag doll A lost, absent rag doll Flopping where ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Very offensive sorry -tad

    HA! This made me laugh. The ability to pull off good satire is an uncommon and wonderful gift. Being as cynical a child as I am, satire is easily relatable. ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sixteen comrades, and the house of the dying man.

    AAUGH! Loved this! I didn't entirely understand, which adds to my love because confusion is my boyfriend. The repetition was lovely, added emphasis and gave it a distinct style (long, ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    It took me a while to realize that they're fairly repetitive. You read one, you've read 'em all. Still, I can't say that I didn't enjoy them when I was ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: The Edge Chronicles.

    I adore the Edge Chronicles! I've read them again and again and again...there's something about them that fascinates me. It just goes to show that not all J-fiction has gone ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Adventures in Yellow

    Yesterday I saw you in all your glory: A frayed yellow towel around your midriff As you sped after my snarling dog (He was chasing your kitty, after all). And ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All the Rhythms

    [b]All the Rhythms[/b] I lost myself in that moment Or maybe, Maybe I found myself. Chaos is a funny thing When everything whirls and Everything twirls And the fluorescent lights ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: doll

    This was one of the first I saw when I joined TYWC. It blew my mind then, it blows my mind now. Your beautiful use of language and emotion gets ...

    Dec 2, 2004


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr