User avatar

marzipan

  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    aah...a month of cold/flu symptoms. Worst ever. Used to have an immune system, don't know where that went. Stuffed up nose, headaches, dizzyness...there was a point when four of my ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Paper Sack Kingdom

    third paragraph, bridge-type-thing is supposed to go And he hums to himself as he struts down the streets Knowing he’s right, ensnared in dirty sheets Let’s pity him and laugh ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Paper Sack Kingdom

    Once he was a little boy, future on a shelf Felt the air between his fingers and named it for himself Now a worry stained man in a blackened briefcase ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Wondering

    If you used proper grammar, it would be a lot more powerful. I agree, I like the last verse.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: It's About

    That was actually thoroughly enjoyable. Never listen to that sort of thing, but maybe I would if it was all like that. Good, simple but thoughtful lyrics, heartfelt content, and ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    C'est moi. Right after my best friend hacked off all mah hair.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Give Her Wings

    Kinda....blunt and unimaginative. I mean, "It ends up in a heap"...? It's hard to see it in the mind's eye because you simply explain it so literally. But I'm not ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: an ode or two to the modern mother

    "resistance is futile" your post-it-note smile reminds me - I haven't unpacked and my scarf is still on the floor. I'd put it off but you've written it in blue ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cigarettes and Alcohol?

    Ha. I must admit - I have baaaad parents. No, I'm joking, but they are a little over-trusting in the alcohol department. If I was the sort, I'd easily be ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    I said Pat Buchanan because I thought it was funny but really I don't hate the site as much as I hate him. Heck, I don't even hate Pat Buchanan ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Kesia Mei Ruth Nagata o.O; Hebrew, Japanese, Hebrew, Japanese. I'm not Hebrew.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sol

    Erm...this is kinda a sidetracking from a bigger story I'm writing...just wrote it last night so if you have any editing suggestions I'd very much appreciate them. Solomon Whiteheart hated ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    I am not authorized to view these pages.

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Man at Station Four

    Love this. I always love people watching, even if it's in my head :shock: The rhyming worked, which is cool cos normally I kinda dislike structured poems. Simple but effective ...

    Dec 12, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: subtle-pretty

    Good lord, but that is one talent-oozing piece. I would like to quote my favourite part, but alas, there is no such thing. Seriously, I tried to find a passage ...

    Dec 11, 2004


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen