User avatar

marzipan

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Trucker Diaries

    Wow, I didn't think anyone would actually read this. The rest of them are up now.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Trucker Diaries 2

    Jason So I’m driving down the road, and the way the moon shines through the distortion of my bug-splattered window turns the pavement into water, and I am somehow managing ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: la plage, c'est belle!

    Yep, they're not meant to be art, really, just ideas for shots and things. It's a short film about three boys who find a dead body on the beach. It's ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Trucker Diaries

    Allan They call it a fleet, like naval ships or something noble, important. I like that, because we are. We’re a fleet of trucks bringing goods to the people, hell ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: la plage, c'est belle!

    My friend (seen below in a couple pictures) and I are in the middle of pre-production on a film we're making, and these are some location shots I took last ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A4 White

    Don't put the "this is crap" stuff at the beginning (put it at the end!), because now I'm not going to read it, even though it looks good, because it ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: A Thin Layer of Latex

    Very nice, your writing technique is excellent enough to make this an interesting and engaging piece. I think most corrections have been pointed out, anyway, just wanted to let you ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Drowned Boy

    I can't stand analyzing poetry myself, I just like the stuff that sounds right. This sounds right. It's creepy, sure, but in a very satisfying way. I like the raisin ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    Thanks for commenting on my story - if you hadn't, I wouldn't have found your pictures! They're lovely, very beautifully composed. I think the beachscape is my favourite, that sky ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Counting the Words for Snow

    He had pulled him from the oily ocean, which clung and pulled like a reluctant child, dragged his sodden plaid-shirted body onto the shore and, frozen hands shaking, had placed ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ari and Dante (16+)

    [ 16+ for language and violence, mostly. ] Dante rarely laughed, kept that certain action to himself like a juicy secret in the dark pool in the middle of his ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tomorrow The Dreamers

    Oops, wasn't finished. Just wanted to say that I also really liked the subtle references to things..."the red planet beckons" reminds me of the scientists trying to figure out a ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tomorrow The Dreamers

    This was full of imagery and music - actually, it could easily be a song. I really loved the mystery and sadness behind the words...sad in a thoughtful, peaceful sort ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: your world versus my world

    I live in this world where Things are doing okay, Things are moving along quietly but Surely And maybe it's not perfect but it's Home And then you tell me ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I don't see why this debate need continue. After five pages, we've gotten nowhere. You know why? Because everybody has a stand, and there is very little anyone can do ...

    Mar 10, 2005


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn