User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Got 'c'?

    Same with History Lovers usergroup

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea for new-ness!

    Hey welcome to yws. I know you will absolutly love it here. Just to let you know you are loved.

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Welcome to young writers. If you are a huge history buff you should join the history lovers usergroup

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ppl!!!

    Thanks Grif. You saved me a lot of energy because I was going to get Snoink. You know I am armed and dangerous. I have a butter knife MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changing the way Usergroups work... maybe

    Sure that is such a good idea because then its a way of advertising and people that are thinking about joining will get an idea of what each group discusses

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    Hey!You need a hug*runs up and gives katie a hug but knocks her down onto the ground*Yeah I am nuts. I become a dangerous weapon if I have caffine in ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ikklebeastie

    Hey!I am nuts just like everyone else.

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup homies?! Fo shizzle yo!...or something to that effect...

    Welcome

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    Oh also good Beatles songs is Let it be(I think that its by John Lennon) and Yesterday

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome new peoples. Don't be afraid of us, we don't bite(at least not during the day time.just joking)

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    Eleanor Rigby is the best Beatles song ever. Yay for the people born in the wrong decade(I was to.I am such a hippie)

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am me

    very funny nite

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am me

    Well I am a hippie and liberal. I am a american history geek. My favorite era in american history is the American revolution and the 60's. I love writing poetry ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    Yay. THank you Firestarter. This is a writers forum and you try your best to have good english

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Nites gotta give you a gift

    Apr 27, 2005


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly