User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    yes we do Firestarter.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    Dark and scary is Evanescence and Linkin Park

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Need some help here....?!?

    It always helps me to plan out the plot and get an idea of how my characters act and will devolp through the story

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    yep I have a notebook that I have called dad a lot of very nasty things that he dereved to be called.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I never write out plans but I plan my stories in my head. But I never write the plans down. But sometimes I will change them because I came up ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: What to write...

    I always think of a character and just how they look like there emotions. And from what they're feeling they tell me there story. Also like everyones been saying never ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I do it because it's who I am. Stories are what I do. Even when I'm not writing, I tell stories. When people ask me qestions, or I want to ...

    Mar 16, 2005


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening