User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I have started reading adult novels because teen books were not even challenging and didn't make me think.

    May 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    look a fly

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    Right now I am reading it. It was a best seller in its time because it was realsed at the beginning of the cold far I can see the politics ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Rename myself I used to have a name but I can't remember it. What would you do if you switched bodys with one of your teachers?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Hey no more stupid tall head people at the movies. What would you do if you found a million potatoes?

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Eat a lot of battery acid. What would you say if your parents told you that you were moving to a country where no one spoke english?

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!It burns!!!!!!!!!!!!! What would you say if you found out you had total control over everybodys mind in the world?

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!Nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What would you do if the world was going to end in 7 minutes?

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    HaHAHAHA you lokk funny What would you do if you found out that your great great grandpa was Hitler?

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "weres the nearest tree" What would you say if you found out that you were Hilary Duffs long lost sister?"

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Why do you do this to me." What if you went to the future and found out that you were going to rule the world?"

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    " I know what you're going to do tomorrow!" What would you say if you found out that you were going to write a book that changed the way everybody ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "This is a really good dream." What would you say if you were about to be abdusted by aliens

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    [quote="Perra"]I have to have sounds while writing. I guess it's because I'm paranoid and listening to music means I wont hear anything that'll make me more paranoid. quote] i am ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    sam im also doing some research of my own to

    Jan 5, 2005


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe