User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    I just finished it. I loved it. I am going to be starting pretties this weekend.

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished the book Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. The book is about a world where when you turn 16 you have an operation to make you "pretty." It is ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Hey don't be dissing hippies I am one. Except I do not smoke pot and I do not have really long hair(because I donated to locks of love to make ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    I can't think of five at the moment, but here's one that I finished last year that's just spectacular: 'The Things They Carried', by Tim O'Brien. I love you. i ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: E-Nuff

    That is so cool looking. I love the colors and the way you drew the lines.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Helo Drawing #1

    That is so cool. The shading is really good. I wish I could draw as good as you. I am not very good at drawing my specialty is stick people.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    I loved all of them. I so wish I could draw like you. I suck at drawing. My speciality in drawing is stick people.

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Alot of the books I read

    I have read the egypt game, secret garden, and a little princiess. But it has been a really long time since I have read them and i really do not ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Flowers For Algernon-- I just finished it...

    I liked the book.We had to read it in 7th grade. I cried at the end. We also watched the movie but I personally liked the book better

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Laramie project

    The Laramie Project by:Moisés Kaufman The Laramie Project is a play about Matthew Shepard. He was a young gay man that was brutally beaten and then left to die out ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    The only book on your list that I have read is On the Road by Jack kerouac. I really enjoyed the book. I love the works written by the beat ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...

    THe clarinet player is the best but I am a little bias

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: pretty pictures

    here are my pretty pictures. I am not very good at drawing.

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    I wish I could draw like you. But I am a master at stick people.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    I also loved that book so much.I cried so much when I read it(as much as the ending in we were soldiers)

    Jul 5, 2005


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown