-
Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!
I love My Chemical Romance, Death Cab for Cutie, All American Rejects, and Green Day
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
Yule and Christmas. Yule because I am wiccan. Christmas because my family is Roman Catholic.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: MY NEW CRIT LIST
Could you please crit my poem To Dear Old Dad. Its in dramtic poetry.
Dec 17, 2005 -
Re: Whats the best alien movie ever made?(In your opinion)
Rent Beauty and the beast Phantom of the opera
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: RENT
I went and saw it last night and it was the best movie I have seen this year. It was an absolutely amazing movie.
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: MySpace anyone?
I have one
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: RENT
I really want to go see it. But I am not sure if I will be able to go.
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Lives in Macedonia
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^knows where I am
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Lives in England and is really good at history
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Today Is My 16th B-day
Thank you everybody. I had a great b-day. My favorite present that I recieved is an iPod nano
Nov 19, 2005 -
Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)
Ah sweet. I am going to go to washington this feburary.
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Today Is My 16th B-day
Today is my B-day. I am 16 now. *does her happy dance*
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^I can't see her avie
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^says arvie writes pretty
Nov 15, 2005
