-
Re: person above ya! #3
^is one year older than me
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 its cool
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Best Of ... 2005
Best Movies: Rent Chronicles of Narnia Phantom of the Opera Motorcycle Diaries Best Books: Motorcycle Diaries A peoples history of the united states Best New bands: H.I.M Best Songs: Rip ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^has a cool avie
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up
I would like to sign up to.
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ does not know that I have a new obession
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is halfway to 32. No one has noticed that che has left
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^luves disney.
Dec 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^has greenday lyrics in his signature. It makes him ofically cool.
Dec 26, 2005 -
Re: Should Debate Forum Be A Usergroup?
I think it would be better as a usergroup. Because like you said some members have left because of it.
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^likes to play video games
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Most Che obssesed:Me! Most Phantom of the opera obssesed:Me!
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ does not know that I left chat because I need to finish typing my paper for english
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ does not know that I just joined the chat room
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^started the Emo Unite topic
Dec 22, 2005
