User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^thinks I seem to be a person that is nice

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^is slower at replying than me

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^why tis it lucky for me that you are giving up your throne when I do not even play Halo

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^guess what snoink u might not know this but I am a girl

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^is 2 years old than me ^^not it is not obvious that its bad. Don't you know its good

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^thinks its bad for me to be a liberal protester hippie who loves rent

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^is 2 years younger than me

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10 you are the prophetess sent to save our souls from evil

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ you should its a great a musical

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Years Resolutions

    My resolutions are to stop picking my fingernails(it is like biting them except i have almost no fingernails). I also want to try and start going on a jog with ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ does not know the my avie is from rent

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Right now I am obsessing over RENT. But I also love My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Rise agianst, Green Day, H.I.M., and Evanescence.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ lives in the same state as me(michigan) what part? I live east of Ann Arbor.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/28/05 - 01/04/06

    Congraulations Snoink. You really do deserve it.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I nominmate myself for going through the most obsessions in a year. First it was Phantom of the opera then it was history, hippies, and counterculture. After that it was ...

    Dec 29, 2005


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)