User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    hat

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    chaotic

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live Journals

    I like my blog even though I have not updated in a long time. But I enjoy writing in my journal because I can get my feelings out because I ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Good News-aka Why I love these Google ads

    Same exact winners up there from the last contest that were there when I entered two years is a scam Nicole!!!!!!!!!!

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Good News-aka Why I love these Google ads

    I got screwed

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Good News-aka Why I love these Google ads

    Ya and itll probably end up in a book that costs $60. THats what happened to me.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    I am against the death penelty because I think it is wrong. But hey thats just me. But it is really expensive to keep prisioners for life. Ya wanna know ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?

    Qi is right but I think people really do over use medicine. Also look at how many people are on prescripsne drugs and are addicted to them. Because they are ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    For my first couple of drafts I always use a pen and paper cause I can not stand pencils cause they smudge for me. Then I usally revise using my ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Font?

    never happens to me

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying Songs Yet.... Lovely Songs

    The best full version i found of the Numa Numa guy is at

    Mar 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    my odd obsessions are *drumroll* phantom of the opera watching the history channel watching ufo files on the history channel VH1 anything american history cracking my knee i think thats ...

    Mar 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    I agree with Qi comment about marrige not being sacred anymore. I approve of gay marrige because they are people to that should be able to marry. They are people ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Phantom of the opera

    Mar 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?

    i have a bracelet for breast cancer and one for Motts Childrens hospital.I bought them so money could go to charity not because they are fashionable.Actually I hate wearing something ...

    Mar 7, 2005


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg