User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    beautiful

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    alias

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #1

    Me to. Plus I smell a scam here. Plus I want the freedom to publish my work where I want to.

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    but if the first human was a woman how would have there been a second generation if there was not a male.

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    pinpoint

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    bands

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    familiar

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    they came at the same time.

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    benevolence

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    lovely

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    ya.We always have these stupid reading logs we have to do. Well I once turned them in half a month after they were due but I got the full credit.

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Non fiction that has to do with history or historical fiction

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Security in Schools

    I think we wouldn't have this probelm if the teachers paid more attention to the kids.I read an article in the New York Times that said he had all the ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    I have never needed to study for tests but because I procratinated I had to do a presentation on improve but I got na A.

    Mar 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Procrastinate anyone?

    Ya.I once had to do a paper for history and it was SUPPOSED to be about Casa Blanca. Well I hadn't paid atention to the movie so I wrote about ...

    Mar 25, 2005


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn