User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    He probably will die because he is so old and it will be really hard for him to recover. But it will be a big loss for the catholic church. ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Blink 182 blink 182 vs beatles

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Online Magazine/Newspaper *Updated - 01/04/05 22:52*

    i would love to do debate or current events

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Jimi Hendrix Jimi Hendrix vs Green Day

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Keane(love them so much.the singer guy is sooo hot) keane vs velvet revolver

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I also enjoy a mix of hisorical non fiction/fiction cause I love american history sooooo much.But I also enjoy a mix of other stuff.

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    I hate barney. He's got hidden messages in the show that their programing little kids minds so they will be their zombie army and help them take over the world. ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    U2 U2 vs the used

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    This might sound wierd but I really like school.I have never ever skipped school cause school is alot better than my life at home.Plus i love history class and the ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    electric Light Orchestra electric Light Orchestra vs U2

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    good

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    light

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: all the people we meet

    One of my friends says that I am like my history teachers personality clone. But I am okay with that cause shes a hippy and is really cool.

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    I love chicken livers. Yep I know I am weird.

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    petty

    Mar 28, 2005


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday