User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    It really does not matter to me. Would it take up a lot of time to be a mod?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    I am really intersted

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    In the morning it takes me about half an hour at most to get ready. Hopefully my clothes match and if its a good day my knee socks will actually ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    unsure

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    All of you guys are so so pretty.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    doubtful

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    I also think america should get rid of there weapons. Because we are not practicing what we preach. Look at it like this: The Us is telling you to get ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battlestar Galactica

    My grandpa watches it all the time but I don't. I'm more of a history channel chick.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles The Beatles vs U2

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS 3.0

    *bows down and worships the almighty Nate* Thank you so so so much

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    I get mine from the new york times, cnn, or nbc or msnbc. I never watch fox, because I can not stand it.And yes I am Liberal.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    My mom sometimes makes me wear make up. But I hate makeup

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    The Vatican is some what like a goverment because Catholics will take the popes word as law. But its so sad how the pope passed away.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    The vatican has not released anything lately so nobody really knows whats going on. But most of the news stations in the U.S. are reporting that the italian media has ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    I just saw on Cnn that the Italian Media is reporting the popes death but the Vatican has not offically announced it.

    Apr 1, 2005


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar