User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    Just to let y'all know that today was the day of silence. Wherekids across america took a vow of silence today and did not speak because of harassment of homosexuals ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    Ya you should fight it. You need to stand up for your values. Good Luck.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Well i really could care less about pain

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Does anyone know how much it hurts to get your nose pierced.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    I wanna get the cartlidge in my ear pierced and my nose to.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MSN

    mine is

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    Yes most huge corporations are evil. I don't eat at MacDonalds because they are a corporate evil.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Yesterday I wantched Napolean Dynomite. That was funny but stupid.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    I'm on my home computer and its in english

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Yes he did. THe church will stop giving money to any corporation that supports stemcell research.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Think About It!!!

    From the beginning of this year from now I have become more outgoing and have started to care a lot less about what others think about me. But it is ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Yes. Also how they are not allowing stem cell research makes me really mad because It has so much potintal and could improve so many peoples lives. Yet they are ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    The pope affected so many lives besides helping defeat communism and try and get more aid to thrid world countries. But he effected the way many catholics live. Because to ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    I want to go into acting on broadway or maybe aomething american history related

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    I will be a mod for you NickelPickle

    Apr 5, 2005


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"