User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?

    I got 80*does a little dance*

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I pretty much live at this site. I try to be on as much as possible.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    The earth is not just a rock. Would you say that your mother is 'just a mammal'? That's such a horrible sentiment. She is aware of you, whether or not ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Monkees vs Green Day

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Bowling for soup vs Queen

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A thing you didnt knew

    I am mostly polish and russian, but I also have some british and some cheorkee(native american)

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    The last one i saw was the Motorcycle Diaries.OMG that was such an amazing movie.

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs Led Zeppelin

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Immigration to America, by and large, should not be allowed--especially not illegal immigration (of note: this is how 92% of all terrorist attacks occured on American soil). The only people ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Hes prbably nothing will change like women becoming priests.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I got almost all of them, but I am so not a goth. All of my friends think I'm weird. Plus I'm a total hippie. I was so born in ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    In the dream once i saw my mom explaining to me about this story she heard on the news and the same thing that I saw in my dream happended ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I took one that wasn't online and my mom said the score like 125 or maybe 120 she isn't to sure.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    My favorite movie is Phantom of the Opera. Today I'm wearing my phantom shirt.

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    Pages written today zero because I frogot my notebook at home. Pages written yesterday 2.

    Apr 14, 2005


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria