User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Backstreets back

    Guess whos new video I just saw? Backstreet boys new video. Its actually good its no longer that bubblegum pop sound. I read that they're are appealing to a more ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    YAY ARVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw "The Phantom of the Opera" today. It was really amazing. My sister rented it and dragged me over to her place. It was really long, or maybe I ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I am a hippie liberal know a lot about history(thats how I got the name talking history book) guard chick

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I own the origanal cast recording with Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman. They both have incredible voices and Michael Crwford makes an amazing phantom

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!

    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Evanescence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    I watched the first season. The only winner that I think deserved to win and was actually good was Kelly Clarkson. I stopped watching the show after the first season. ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    I am mostly polish russian probably some english and the most improtant cheorkkee(native american). I am also american.

    May 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Theatre

    I am in marching band and perform so in a way a marching band performance is like a theater production,because its live and anything can happen. In a way its ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    I began writing to get the little people(characters)out of my head. I also started writing to get my emotions down because a lot of stuff was boiling up in my ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    I meant to say on my collerbone

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    im planning on getting the triquetra on my back

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Me Quizzes

    Well, I chose to create one. I tried twice last night, but ended up accidentally deleting them. So here it is. [url] I Got 100 :?: \:D/

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Big Fish, it is very, very good. It made me laugh and it made me cry and i'm not kidding :D. Its rated PG-13 but thats only for two very ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    Beltane is approaching!! Sunday is May Day, one of my FAVORITE Wiccan holidays...here's what we do to celebrate! Also known as May Eve, May Day, and Walpurgis Night, happens at ...

    Apr 27, 2005


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett