User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah my friend a couple years got me a bratz doll for my b-day. But I don't play with dolls anymore. The way barbie dresses I am not so woried ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    I really want to have a career in the field of history. I might write a book about American history. Or I might act on broadway.

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yea our society thinks that you must be perfect. Did you know that today the average size manchan is a size 4 while the average size woman is a size ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because one she is the reason so many girls are anorxic, because they grow up playing with a plastic doll that is so perfect and thin that ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    I bet Eminem would be amazing in bed. Yummy. Yes Eminem would be good to

    May 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    Mine is Hayden Christen, bam Margea and Johnny Knoxville

    May 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    I hate Paris Hilton. She is way to rich and is sooooooooo annoying. Another thing I hate about her is that she used the n word and thats why Nicole ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    On the road by John Kerouac Life of Pi by Yann Martel Wicked by Gregory Maguire A peoples history of the United States by Howard Zinn Animal Farm by George ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    Thanks a lot, marching_gurl89. :roll: And marching_gurl89 bit a kid at recess in 5th grade. A short while later she punched the DJ at Skating Station because he wouldn't play ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    Niteowl in second grade ate elmers glue and refused to sit at her desk so she sat and did her work on a milk carton box thingie.

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gullible Is NOT In The Dictionary

    LOL. Quality schoolwork at its finest

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    I ate leaves when I was younger. I also got really mad at my little brother so i hit him in the head with a golf club

    May 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Out... This time from June 4th to June 11th

    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The sky is falling cause Jack has power over us. Just joking

    May 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Right now I'm listening to american idiot by green day

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I luv my chuck taylor converse all stars but i have also been wearing lately these ballet flats i got at target for $13, i have a pair in light ...

    May 12, 2005


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni