-
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
Argentina was not a Superpower, nor was Cuba or any other South American country. well in a way cuba was a superpower. A prime example of this was the Cuban ...
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Dave Matthews vs Green Day
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
I really don't think we should have gotten involved in South America. During that time we were looking out for our economics. Alot of the coups we staged down in ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?
righty
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
I only have msn. I have 18 people. Incandescence you have msn?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Rock On!!!!
Led Zeppelin The Who Beattles Green Day Evanescene are my favorites.I mainly listen to classic rock
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party
No I don't know any boys that I would set you up with
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party
Nite you know pretty soon you're gonna get a boyfriend. My birthday has always been november 16
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party
Todays nite's 15th b-day. So party over here whoo party over there whoo
May 30, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Books
Another one of my fav books is Life of Pi by Yan Martel American Woman by Susan Choi
May 30, 2005 -
Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party
:elephant: yay dance dance dance my happy dance
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Led Zeppelin vs The Who
May 28, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
The Ramones vs rage against the machine
May 27, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY Furbie died in a terrible accident invoving my hand and a wall. It actually wasn't my fault because I told the furbie to shut the hell up. And it ...
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Birthdays
Mine is November 16,1989
May 24, 2005
