User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    My turning point was joining yws which got me writing. But also it was when my parents got divorced and also what happended with marching band. Which got me really ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    You're Gupya

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Yeah I know how you feel because i am a total history geek and have been called talking history book by my friends, because I know so much about history. ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    Yeah because of my history teacher this year I have started reading The New York TImes and watch CNN,FOX,MSNBC,and CNBC

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    I do care about poltics, but most kids in my History class do not even know why the war in iraq started and do not even care.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    Thanks Nite.That is not an exaggeration.Just ask Sharon who asks me multiple times if I am sure that I am not high.(I do NOT do drugs but when I am ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    Ahhhhhhhh!I'm gonna miss you

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    Ok maybe I should post my doodles from math on the day that I frogot to take my adderell. Nite can tell you what I'm like withput my adderell

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Right now I am listening to my counterculture cd for history

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My username I got from marching band but whats ironic is I am no longer in marching band.

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Damn this is a funny joke What were you thinking the last time you found a book in the book store that you liked but you didn't have enough money ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NAPOLEON NUMA NUMA!

    Its friggin hillarious

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    I agree with gal.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I NEED HELP

    I actually need song titles cause I have to download them.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I NEED HELP

    I have to do an extra credit assingment for history and I need help. Heres the assingment: America in the 1960s and 1970s was changing rapidly. A younger generation began ...

    Jun 3, 2005


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus