User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    ~Math ~conservatives(I do not hate the people but I hate their political philosphy) ~my math teacher ~grumpy people ~how before class my english teacher listens in on me and my ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Maturity

    I really personally do not care if I am mature. I can act very immature but I have had teachers tell me that I am mature. But I probably am ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Maturity

    I think a person is mature when in situations they look at it from different perspaectives and consider what consquences there descion will have. Like in history class we were ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm tired...

    I think writers that should not use vulgar words because we are supposed to be intelligent and using words like that does not sound to intelligent.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    Yes we have *runs around in a circle screaming what has the world come to*.Whoops you all cracked a long time ago. I cracked a long time ago back in ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battlefields Trip

    Sounds like so much fun. I would have loved to go because I am a total history nut.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm tired...

    I really do not swear to much. But if I do it will be in my writing to show a strong feeling. Like in my jurnals when I was writing ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Thats cool. All of my friends say I am a clone of my history teacher because we have similar personalities(were both hippies, liberal, and love history) and we look similar.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Here is me in all my hippie glory

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Guess which person I am?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    Yesterday by The Beatles 99 red balloons by Goldfinger Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin Pink Bullets by The Shins New Slang by the Shins Teenage Wasteland by The Who ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Being Bored and being dragged up to costco with my grandmother every tuesday ,thursday, and saturday. Being yelled at for being on the computer by my grandmother. Doing chores out ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    HENDRIX vs Creedance Clearwater Revival

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: X&Y

    I just bought it today and the cd is amazing.I'm listening to it right now

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    Gupya is polish for crazy.

    Jun 18, 2005


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper