User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    The things they carried by Tim O'Brien is a really really good book about the vietnam war. THe author actually fought in the vietnam war. This book is suppoesed to ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1.Live 8 2.Summer reading program(I got a $5 gift card to Borders for reading 8 books) 3.msn messenger

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    But Bobo the way he presents the info made it look like we needed to go to Iraq. I believe he was intent on going to the war. One of ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Yep. President Bush got us in there and does not know how to get us out.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    On watching the broadcast of the Live 8 concert

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Well actually Mattie after they ran out of cheetos they gave him doritos.

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I don't really understand how anyone could complain about Saddam Hussein not being in power anymore. Therefore, despite the fact that the war begun under a different pretence, something good ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live 8

    I know today I am going to tape it because I can not watch it. It is gonna be on MTV and Vh1.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Oh I also hate preppies and Barbie dolls.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I am totally against the war and I cannot stand George Bush. We did not have a right to go into Iraq. George Bush throught the war has changed his ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Oh yes Paris Hilton. I also hate Linsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, and Ashley Simpson.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    My english teacher at school calls them brain dumps.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Yes!I believe that in a way it is murder but I should not be the one to decide what you should do with your body.

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well sometimes women feel that this is their only choice. Even if we make abortion illegal there still will be those teenage moms that have back alley abortions using coat ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I agree with abortion because it is a womens choice and you should not be able to tell her what you can and cannot do with her body. You also ...

    Jun 30, 2005


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant