User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss school(because over the summer I hardly ever get to see my friends plus this fall history club will be starting) I miss cool weather(meaning in the 70's its ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: FYI my critiquing list

    Untitled-marching(its an older one in other poetry)

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    *gives yoshi a really big hug*

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would the world be like...

    Well everybody would be hippies and there would only be rock. Everybody would be reading a lot. Everybody would love history. The only channels would be pbs, news(cnn, msnbc,cnbc). There ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    Right now I am whatching their video join me on launch cast. I think I just found a new band that I like.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    But Incan isn't unbiased and balanced the same thing.Balanced meaning they do not have a bias toward the left or right

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I am defintely getting it. Niteowl told you how I am getting it.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you lazy?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would you want to hug something thats going to eat you?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    I have plenty of people I would like to tear apart. Most of them are really annoying rich preppie girls(most preps annoy the crap out of me) from my school.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    At my moms work bored out of my mind

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Yeah. They wanted this to concide with the G8 summit. Whats sad is something like this happens right after everyone is celebrating because London won the 2012 olmpics.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    This is scary even though I live in America. I hope everyone is ok. I woke up this morning around 5:30 and saw that on the local news. They were ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Posting my poem that I am going to read at open mic night(first ever time going to one)

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I am defintely not going to go see war of the worlds because I get very scared easily. I would probably have nightmares for months after I see it.

    Jul 6, 2005


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper