User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Yeah i love guys that wear eyeliner. I am in love with skater guys.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    *tackles nate and gives him the biggest hug ever* YAY nates back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w00t w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I am going to get a tatto along with a nose ring. I am going to have to get it when I go off to college because my mom said ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    I am still in high school but I would just tell you take everything that you will need and take anything that you might think you need. Rei that must ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Bye bobo. *crying* I am going to miss you

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PLEASE TELL ME--Does this look cheesy??

    I like the pretty colors. It looks really good(I am horrible at html)

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I am going to be gone august 1-3,vacation, august 7-13,camp w00t w00t.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    I was deprived of Sesame Street when I was a child

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    I would want to come back as the president of the United States MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index

    The smartest person does not brag that they are smart-My history teacher. She said that in class because Zack(really annoying kid) was bragging that he was smarter then every body ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    My mp3 player can only fit about 32 songs but on real player where my music that I listen to is. I have about 200

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index

    "'An eye for an eye' would make the whole world blind"-Martin Luther King jr "We don't own the earth we borrow it from our children"-I don't know who said that ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Johnny Depp and depression to because thats when I have the best inspiration

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Hot Topic Guys that wear eye liner History Ms. C(my former history teacher) H.I.M. Viva La Bam Green Day Lead singers of greenday and H.I.M YWS My friends School (a ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Saddam was a snake and everyone knew it, including Clinton. Saddam was not harrboring terrorists. But the countries over in Africa are harrboring terrorists. And you know what do not ...

    Jul 26, 2005


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac