User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    I could ride the bus for free. But its easier because its not out of the way for my mom to drop me off. Plus if I go with my ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatle Songs

    I also love: can't buy me love

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    My grandma not allowing me to watch Viva La Bam because she thinks its stupid

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatle Songs

    What is everybody elses favorite Beatles songs? Mine are: Eleanor Rigby Yellow Submarine Hello,Goodbye Lady Madonna Let it Be Ticket to ride Yesterday eight days a week While my guitar ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    Yeah the only thing that sucks about going back to school is having to get up at 5:25 am. My mom drives me to school and drops me off at ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Its getting closer till i go back to school 2. Getting a beatles cd that has 27 songs on it 3. my computer

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    Mesh our campus is a closed campus and we have 5000 plus students. Its 3 schools together. Its really cool because there is so many classes you can take.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    I want to know is anyone pumped about going back to school? Because I am so excitied about going back to school. Because I am going to be in Native ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    Up at camp we take the 15 people passenger vans. It took $58.69 to fill the gas tank up. Ridculus. Yes.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    I love hot topic but the only thing I can afford there is the purses and buttons and patches. I really like shopping at Mother Fletchers(a thrift store). I dress ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    I forgot my most favorite band:The beatles. They totally rock my socks.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cow

    I saw Che. It was cool and funny.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Oh I also forgot U2

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Evanescence Greenday Fallout Boy H.I.M.(my absolute favorite band)

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1.regisration for school(I got to see all of my friends) new cell phone(my old phone was top of the line back in 1998) 3. getting to get a Poto ringtone ...

    Aug 24, 2005


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)