User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Liberal-hippie-depressed-anti-social-weird-history geek-teachers pet but I really do not care because a lot of the people that you are friends with are people that you have a lot of classes with ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Date

    It says the date is 22. I just want to know how to fix it.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Buddhism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Well at school I am labeled as a hippie but I do not care. Because my group of friends at school cannot be labeled because everyone is differnt in our ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Date

    THe date on her always displays as 22. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix it. Because it has bothered me for a really long time. Yeah I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I got the new All American Rejects Cd. Also Political and Economic Sciences was fun(My one teacher told the other teacher "how many times do I have to tell you ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: E mail adress change

    I have changed my e-mail address to

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    It was down yesterday for me to

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun s

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    But what about the drugs being used for medical patients.

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    I also hate the axe comercials. Another comercial that annoys the crap out of me is the Fanta commercials.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    I barely see my friends over the summer break. We live farther apart.

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    But we still have to walk between the buildings when its freezing outside. I haven't yet because I have had all of my classes in salem.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    Nope. Our school gets unlocked at 6am.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    In the wintertime we still ge there earlier

    Aug 26, 2005


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott