User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Re: Boston SUCKS!

    Well I have one thing to say: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (They're the best team in the world)

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Size Me!

    I have read Fast Food Nation and that is a really good book. I have seen Super Size Me at least 3 times. Because of the book and movie I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^is from macedonia

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dark light

    Tomorrow is Sept. 27 so that means H.I.M's new album dark light is coming out. I so can't wait. But I will have to download it on LimeWire because I ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: House

    I want to know who is a fan of the show House on fox. I absolutely love that show. I think its the most awsome show in the world.

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Webzine

    If we sumbit an essay we did for school would it have to be about writing

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Yes I know. And I hate who ever is married to them.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Ever Heard of 'Jack's Mannequin'?

    Yesterday I bought their cd lost in transit at FYE and its good. I love it.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    I love H.I.M.,Greenday, Fallout Boy,and Jack's Mannequin

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    Harley what we are saying is that she was never really punk.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    That I love the new Jack's Mannequin Cd I got at FYE yesterday

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I love the community feel.This is my second home.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    My special dime

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day. He is so hot in eyeliner

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Getting to go to the info meeting about the trip to washington D.C.

    Sep 8, 2005


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina