User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    Yeah the Smithsonian castle was really cool. I also loved the architecture on the Jefferson Building at the Libary of Congress. The Supreme Court Building was also beautiful. On Tuesday ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    I know I was like crying so much at the Vietnam memorial. I really liked the set up of the FDR memorial with the rooms. I also liked the WWII ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    Yeah my mom got me the digital camara special for the trip. Its a polaroid. It was only like $80 at target.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    This is the Libary of Congress This is the supreme court This is a statue of FDR(NO STRADLING FDR!!! Our PIs on the way told us that because they said ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Share a secret..

    Mine is I cut myself last winter. But I have stopped now.

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I am going to be gone till next Sunday, because I am going on my Class trip to Washington D.C. I will miss everybody.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Any good plays? School plays whatever..

    Last weekend out at the Universty of Michigan I saw The Museum of Life+Death. It was amazing. It was a mixed media play.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Led Zeppelin The Beatles John Lennon Queen Jimi Hendrix The Who

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Newsies

    Has anyone here seen Newsies. I absolutly love that movie. Right now I am listening to the Newsies Soundtrack and I absolutly love it.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    I actually do not shave my legs. I never have.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    I like it. It has helped me get more focused on critquing. I now never post in the lounge.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    Firestarter I have a question for you: If you let Iran create nuclear weapons do you think they would let UN inspectors in? Most likely not. Letting them create a ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    I think we should try and stop them from making the bomb because their new president is PYSCHO! It really scares me because I know Iran would just love to ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    I do not like this. Because number one I really do not have a lot of time to write and have had writers block for a while. I also never ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    Yay! 1000 members. I was the 119th person to join yws

    Jan 13, 2006


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne