-
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
^8/10 because I like it
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is conservative
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 because he destorys the grammitically incorrect prologue
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^cannot see Che
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is skipping history club this thursday
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Rosa Parks Death
Today is a sad day. Rosa Parks Last night died at her home in Detroit.
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ is back. And is the coolest knight ever
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Your idols(People you look up to)
I am ispired by Che Guevara
Oct 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^knows who che is
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^has a boobilicious avatar
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^my little brother has a crush on her little sister
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Che who?
I saw the movie motorcycle diaries and i loved it. I have Che for my Avie and I know who he is. Right now I am reading some of his ...
Oct 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^has a person pulling on his arms
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ is very very smart and conservative
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Liberalism and Conservatism
Well Griffinkeeper there is a lot of evil dictators over in Africa that are harboring terrorists to. Well the leader of North Korea is a threat to American Safety. He ...
Oct 13, 2005
