-
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
9/10 because he is a noble knight but has taken a few peoples heads off
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10 because it is so true
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^likes rock and roll
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is a phantom fan!sweet!
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is innocent
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I am going to have to take a break form yws. Because I have a lot of homework lately and my classes are really hard and I also need to ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^lives in britain
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
I am going to be a hippie for halloween with a nosering. I am going to go trick or treating.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is a knight
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^wants to do che
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^thinks i am distrubing like our old history teacher
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is apperantly not crying
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is a big piece of nice yummy cheese
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^likes horseies
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^has a dead boyfriend
Oct 29, 2005
