-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I have to leave because of school. I do not have enough time to balance Yws and homework.
Sep 6, 2006 -
Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
It would be either Washington D.C. because I absolutly love it there, with all the museums and all. Or in a hilly part of Kentucky, because my dads side of ...
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: My Trip To The White House
I have been to washington d.c. with my government class. I thought the tour of the capital building was mich better than the white house tour. We only got a ...
Aug 24, 2006 -
Re: Dear____ Thread
Dear World, I love you. I do not hate you like I did before
May 21, 2006 -
Re: Goodbye All and Thank You
Bye Bye everyone.I shall cry on Monday for we are all losing a great thing. Thank You Nate for everyone. You have run a great site.
May 19, 2006 -
Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation
mine is
May 18, 2006 -
Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments
Watching the History Lovers Usergroup grow and grow and grow and remain active. Pretty much everything.
May 17, 2006 -
Re: Goodbye All and Thank You
OMG! I am so going to miss YWS. This has been my second home for the longest time. Thank you everybody. I love YWS. This is a very sad day. ...
May 16, 2006 -
Re: National History Day
Good job McPheever. I know in Michigan they will not let you enter websites. I know they was like 9 other group exhibits in the senior devision.
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: National History Day
Today we had our state competition for national history day. My friends and I did a group exibit on John Lennon. We are not moving on to nationals in College ...
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report
I enjoy watching the Daily Show more and I find it more funny than the Colbert Report. But I also find the Colbert Report funny to. But the Daily Show ...
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report
Ya defintly not. How bout Stephen Jr? He's sooooo cute.
Apr 21, 2006 -
Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report
Does anyone here watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report. I absoluty love those shows. They are so hilarious.
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I don't post alot of pics of me because I like to take pictures of other things. Jack: You look so cute. I love you with long hair.
Mar 27, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
The libary of congress I am on the to second in on the right resturant I ate at in CHinatown in D.C. entrance to chinatown in D.C. best puppy ever ...
Mar 27, 2006
