User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    oh and one more i frogot. 5.let the past go(really gotta try at this one,because something happend that really hurt me emotionly)

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    1.get fit and get back down to a size 12(not in marching band in winter so im getting very little excersise) 2.turn in all of my homework(even my science) 3.write ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    right now im reading Lotr im on the first book right in the trilogy

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Which browser do you use?

    i just use IE cause thats the only browser we have on the computer

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    i am against fox hunting because its cruel to kill any animal just for sport. unless you're using every part of the animal.i also would be veggie but last time ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

    i would be really really mad if harry died in the last book, because i feel that really wouldn't give harry proper closer and it just wouldn't give a good ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    i am liberal.i live in michigan.i might make a lot of people for saying this but i believe in gay marrige and abortion.i dont see the probelm with gay marrige ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I believe in the Goddess. I believe we are all Her children. I believe in the power of one's will, and the power of one's connection to the earth. I ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    [quote="Perra"]I have to have sounds while writing. I guess it's because I'm paranoid and listening to music means I wont hear anything that'll make me more paranoid. quote] i am ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the riders

    this is one of my first fantasy stories.This is chapter 1 Aira was one of the few remaining dragons that was wild.Constantly on the run,because she was wild and the ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    go clarinets they are the best intrument ever in the world

    Jan 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eternity

    I really like your writing style and how you leave stuff out,because that keeps me wanting to read on.Its a very unique and flows very well.

    Jan 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Helping Jaclyn

    niteowl that was a great a piece. The first sentence drew me in. You could devolp it a little bit more.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Curl my Toes

    i cant listen to any broadway stuff without listen to the orcestra without listening for overplaying.dont ask.marching band*sigh why'd i ever join* they should've cast sarah brightman and michael craw

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!

    im really weird like i think i kinda have extrasensory persiption. like i can think about something and then itll happen.i once had this dream where my mom was talking ...

    Jan 11, 2005


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)